20090315

Upinoka

Diet: Herbivore
Danger Level: Medium
Social Ability: Medium
Information: Hey guys! I hope you are still reading this site, seeing how I just caught the post about you not posting because of getting cut due to money problems. I can’t relate, but I bet it is bad.

Anyway, I just wanted to show you something I made! That’s right, I made something that now populates the galaxy! See, one of my buddies finally got a hold of the Creature Tweaker, which is a genetic altering machine that produces various test-tube creatures based on the DNA of existing creatures. And we kind of went crazy with it with the creatures on his home planet. I’m sure you have the original creatures documented somewhere in those files.

So this creature was originally similar to the Earth horse, but I gave it horns, and extra pair of eyes, and shortened it tail. I also took some liberties in how it was colored by making it look like the Earth zebra, only with white stripes over a brown base. The strange thing is that there was a mutation that we didn’t expect when this creature finally took form. As you can see, the hooves have a split in them. We don’t know what happened, but this was our first time messing around with the machine.

Later!
Ross