20090228

Theifeater

Diet: Carnivore
Danger Level: Medium
Social Ability: Medium
Information: Hey guys! It’s me again. Something strange happened while I was out picnicking with a friend. Seems this little guy followed me back to my ship. I don’t know why, but it just did. And rather aggressively too, I might add.

I looked it up, and it appears to be very territorial. I guess our picnic was in the middle of its nest or something. I’m just glad it didn’t decide to make me its lunch, you know what I mean? My buddy said that if they don’t attack you, then you must be an alright kind of guy. His culture believes that these creatures can sense if a person is good or bad, which is why they have such a low crime rate in their part of their empire. Thieves and criminals are often their own victims, so efforts have been put in place to breed this creature and import them to other planets in their empire.

Sounds interesting, huh? Nature’s own judge, jury, and executioner!

Until next time!
Ross