20081209

Heaullin

Diet: Omnivore
Danger Level: High (Predator)
Social Ability: Low
Information: If you only knew how bloated I feel right now. Eating so much good food slows me down so bad. That’s kind of why I haven’t left the Sammie’s empire yet. I’m still digesting all the food I ate during their festival.

It’s a good thing I’m not too stuffed to post at least one more creature before I go back to this gluttonous coma I’ve found myself in for the last week.

Basically, this creature is a very aggressive monster that would rather rip you to shreds before figuring out what you are. The fact that it will eat anything makes it all the deadlier, so, needless to say, it is best to avoid at all costs.

Thankfully, there are so few of them in the universe that if you find a planet with them on it, you can avoid them altogether. Unless, of course, they become sentient, at which case you probably should run and hide.