20081115

I bet you're wondering what happened.

Hey guys! If you're reading this (that means you guys reading this entry and not Zeek and Al), that means the server outage is going on longer than expected. Those little monsters are tough, huh?

In any event, while traveling the cosmos, I found one of your data satellites that must have fell out of orbit and just drifted off somewhere. I bet you’ll be surprised to know that it’s up to date to just before the data crash happened!

Because I seem to be the only one that has access now to the blog, I’ll be posting all these updates for you! How’s that? It should be fun!!

Oh, and don’t worry, I’ll be putting the proper labels on them so that you readers can find them easily. I’m still looking for that exclusive knew race for your records, but I figure it’s best to just update the blog as best as I can since you guys on Earth are kind of out of commission right now.

You know what? I think this message was meant more for Zeek and Al than it was to the readers. Oh well!

Later!
Ross