20080812

When Updates Will Occur

Our meeting this morning was brief. Only 45 minutes long. I’m not allowed to publish any information as to what may or may not have been discussed. The reason? I have been reassigned as this morning.

Due to the amount of content on this blog, the Board of Directors has decided to let me keep my access to the files in our database, as well as my current role of publishing them. However, from here on out, I will no longer have a direct access to the database as I have been these past several months since I set up the Work@Home network. Instead I will be e-mailed links to the database through an encrypted account. The contents of which are to be determine by my replacement who will be studying new alien life in the field in the coming weeks.

That said, updates to this blog will happen whenever I get an e-mail with these links to the database.

The good news is I still get to work at home. The other bad news? Let’s just say the phrase "pay cut" is involved.

~Zeek Slider

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: As you may or may not know, this fan site/blog was created in hindsight. The dates and times of the past entries are all false. They were based on the date and an approximate time in which it took me to construct the creature in the Creature Creator. As of this post, I’ve almost caught up with the entire library of creations I’ve made since June. (I have eight entries left! Woo-hoo!!) This task has taken me almost an entire week.

The truth of the matter is that, now that I’m all but caught up, creation profiles will be posted when I actually finish and upload the creation to Spore.com. Unfortunately, I do have a life which will cause these updates to happen rather sporadically. I recommend subscribing to the automated RSS feed if you want to keep up with updates.

Originally, I was going to use this blog to document my game experience when Spore actually releases. I have decided against doing this due to the amount of time it would require of me. Because this blog was made after the fact, I took this opportunity to construct this story involving the Gremkey and the resulting reassignment of my character. This is more of a plot device if anything to justify the fact that all I’ll be posting on this blog are profiles of creatures, and soon vehicles and buildings, that I’ll be creating for Spore.

I’m not sure if I should continue the plot that I’ve started, so I’ve placed a poll in the side bar. Please vote, as your opinion will help determine if I should continue this plot or not.

Finally, thank you for visiting this site! I hope you find the content on here enjoyable in one respect or another! While it was rather frustrating to construct all the entries, I had a lot of fun writing what I could. I hope you have as much enjoyment reading each of the profiles and descriptions of my Spore creations.]