20080827

Vuldor

Diet: Omnivore
Danger Level: 11
Social Ability: 10
Information: This alien race of vultures is said to be extremely anti-social. It gets a moderate social rating due to their social behavior within their own race. It is unclear as to why they distrust anything that is not their own race, but no doubt the observer assigned to this creature wasn’t welcomed. In fact, the file states that they got even more suspicious of him. He even tried to give them gifts as a sign of friendship. While they did accept the gift, they just grew even more suspicious of his behavior. As such, no real information was recorded.

~Zeek Slider

PS-

The e-mail said this is my last link I'll be given. They are starting the launch of the project soon, and as such, they will need to reassign people if I am to continue to publish files about our alien findings. Frankly, I think they should just give me my clearance back.